pranam yoga joseph
Why Pranam yoga Joseph
Years of experience
Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India
We at Pranam Yoga Joseph believes in spreading the knowledge of the traditional Yoga, without losing its spirituality and sacredness. We are a professional Yoga center in Trivandrum that follows the ancient theoretical aspects of Yoga along with expert practice. We learn to practice the Hatha Yoga with complete integrity, giving attention to proper form and alignment. We welcome everybody who cares for the well-being of themselves and humanity as a whole, to Pranam Yoga Joseph, the finest Yoga teacher training in Kerala. Learn from our masters who are influenced by great sages in India, and the history of Yoga. We provide the best Yoga teacher training course in India as we believe the importance of Yoga and its magical powers in providing mental and physical health to all age groups of people. We treat Yoga as part of our daily lives, and we are blessed to have healed many from stress and difficulties in life. Our 200 hours Yoga TTC program is among the best training programs which promise overall discipline of the body and mind. Also, the program is popular among the best Yoga classes in Trivandrum. We invite all those who love Yoga and its purity to our Yoga teacher training in Varkala, to raise their skills to the sublime level. Pranam Yoga Joseph is also a popular Yoga retreat in Kerala. Visit us to experience true Yoga and to soak in the noble comfort of Yoga in one of the best Yoga retreats in Kerala. We proudly say that we are a reputed Yoga school in Kerala, and we aim to make Yoga the most important part of the life of every human being, as we know the importance of it.
The advantages of Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga is not just a form of exercise, it is a lifestyle that is going to transform you in many ways. From a happy life to increased life expectancy, the benefits of Yoga are massive. As you join the best Yoga certificate course in Kerala, you are going to enjoy numerous benefits, and some of them are discussed here:
- Learn new techniques and methods from experienced teachers to take your knowledge to another level.
- Change your view of life; discover new perspectives, meet new people and learn to accept change.
- Know yourselves better by delving deep into your mind, and find out your true skills and abilities.
- Live your life to the fullest; get the best of your life by practicing Yoga. Attain spirituality, and earn money by doing what you love.
- Be more creative, meditate, become more flexible, see the world in a new light and learn to challenge yourselves
- Practice overall wellness, and help people to get relief from physical injuries, mental troubles and heal their difficulties.
- Meet new people and make everlasting relationships with them, as Yoga is practiced around the world.
- Get a sense of fulfillment and experience spiritual and physical transformations. Moreover, be a teacher and make a positive impact on many lives.
The 200 HR Yoga Teacher Training Course in Varkala certified by Yoga Alliance® is designed to train you in several aspects of Yoga – from practicing Asanas in the unique style of Joseph to learning Mudras and Kriyas through philosophy and anatomy to enable you to become a fully qualified Yoga teacher.
YTTC 300 hr
Salini P S
THE BEST OF YOGA
IMPROVED OVERALL HEALTH
BLANCE YOUR MIND
STRENGTHENS YOUR BONES