200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
200 Hour Yoga teacher training certification course in Kerala, Varkala by Pranam Yoga Joseph, a yoga alliance certified school. We offer Complete yoga teacher training & certification class in Kerala, Trivandrum
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Kerala
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Kerala
Recognized with Yoga Alliance Certification
Yoga Alliance is a nonprofit membership professional organization based in the United States. The alliance offers the “Registered” title to Yoga teachers who have received a certain standard in Yoga training and Yoga schools that proves excellence in Yoga training. Pranam Yoga is one of the few Yoga schools in Kerala that is registered with the Yoga Alliance. Pranam Yoga was registered with the Yoga Alliance in 2018 to provide internationally certified Yoga Teacher Training courses in Kerala.
Curriculum and Schedule
Our curriculum is developed based on the standards of the Yoga Alliance and has shaped by our experienced teachers. Our curriculum is explained below:
- Teaching complex asanas with attention to proper alignment and importance to meditation, mantra chanting and human anatomy.
- Focus on different styles and methods to be followed by Yoga trainers, and classroom management skills.
- Ethics to be followed by Yoga teachers.
- Focus on the main benefits of Yoga to increase physical and mental health.
- Yoga Training for the complete Yoga based Lifestyle.
- Philosophy of the sacred and ancient Yoga and the practice of Hatha Yoga.
What is Special about Pranam Yoga Joseph
We began Pranam Yoga with the aim of spreading the authentic knowledge of traditional Yoga with all its spirituality to the world. Pranam Yoga was started by Joseph, a serious Yoga practitioner who has more than 38 years of experience in teaching Yoga. We were always able to provide the best training and individual attention to each of our students, and that is what we think is unique about us. Pranam Yoga was started 25 years ago and was registered with the International Yoga Alliance in 2018 to provide authoritative Yoga training to learners from around the world. Over these years, we have successfully completed more than 2000 classes. Our classes integrate various techniques along with the essence of Patanjali Yoga Sutras, making students understand Yoga in its completeness.
Pranam Yoga follows the ancient theoretical aspects of Yoga along with efficient practice. We focus on Hatha Yoga, with complete integrity and attention to proper form. Pranam Yoga believes in the magical powers of yoga in healing and providing mental as well as physical health to people of all age groups. We follow an effective routine that integrates meditation, mantra chanting, philosophy, and human anatomy. Everybody at Pranam Yoga treats Yoga as part of their daily life and are so committed that our trainers were able to heal many people from the stress and difficulties in their lives. Besides, our school is located at Varkala, a tranquil location in Thiruvananthapuram providing the perfect ambiance for Yoga practice.
Years of experience in Yoga
Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India
We at Pranam Yoga Joseph believes in spreading the knowledge of the traditional Yoga, without losing its spirituality and sacredness. We are a professional Yoga center in Trivandrum that follows the ancient theoretical aspects of Yoga along with expert practice. We learn to practice the Hatha Yoga with complete integrity, giving attention to proper form and alignment. We welcome everybody who cares for the well-being of themselves and humanity as a whole, to Pranam Yoga Joseph, the finest Yoga teacher training in Kerala. Learn from our masters who are influenced by great sages in India, and the history of Yoga. We provide the best Yoga teacher training course in India as we believe the importance of Yoga and its magical powers in providing mental and physical health to all age groups of people. We treat Yoga as part of our daily lives, and we are blessed to have healed many from stress and difficulties in life. Our 200 hours Yoga TTC program is among the best training programs which promise overall discipline of the body and mind. Also, the program is popular among the best Yoga classes in Trivandrum. We invite all those who love Yoga and its purity to our Yoga teacher training in Varkala, to raise their skills to the sublime level. Pranam Yoga Joseph is also a popular Yoga retreat in Kerala. Visit us to experience true Yoga and to soak in the noble comfort of Yoga in one of the best Yoga retreats in Kerala. We proudly say that we are a reputed Yoga school in Kerala, and we aim to make Yoga the most important part of the life of every human being, as we know the importance of it.
The advantages of Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala
Yoga is not just a form of exercise, it is a lifestyle that is going to transform you in many ways. From a happy life to increased life expectancy, the benefits of Yoga are massive. As you join the best Yoga certificate course in Kerala, you are going to enjoy numerous benefits, and some of them are discussed here:
- Learn new techniques and methods from experienced Yoga teachers to take your knowledge to another level.
- Change your view of life; discover new perspectives, meet new people and learn to accept change.
- Know yourselves better by delving deep into your mind, and find out your true skills and abilities.
- Live your life to the fullest; get the best of your life by practicing Yoga. Attain spirituality, and earn money by doing what you love.
- Be more creative, meditate, become more flexible, see the world in a new light and learn to challenge yourselves
- Practice overall wellness, and help people to get relief from physical injuries, mental troubles and heal their difficulties.
- Meet new people and make everlasting relationships with them, as Yoga is practiced around the world.
- Get a sense of fulfillment and experience spiritual and physical transformations. Moreover, be a teacher and make a positive impact on many lives.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Varkala, Kerala certified by Yoga Alliance® is designed to train you in several aspects of Yoga – from practicing Asanas in the unique style of Joseph to learning Mudras and Kriyas through philosophy and anatomy to enable you to become a fully qualified Yoga teacher.
YTTC 300 hr
Training Outcomes of Yoga TTC in Kerala
Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program prepares students for a holistic view of Yoga, as the course integrates various techniques along with the essence of Patanjali Yoga Sutras, making students understand Yoga in its completeness. Pranam Yoga is certified by the International Yoga Alliance and has an experience of over 30 years in Yoga training. The main outcome of our 200 hour Yoga TTC in Kerala is that it equips trainees with the knowledge and confidence to teach Yoga anywhere in the world. The other major outcomes are as follows:
- Learn a mixture of theoretical, practical and classical knowledge of Yoga sutras by the great sage Patanjali, along with training and practice of Hatha Yoga.
- Improved memory, creativity, and peace of mind, through pranayama and meditation.
- Gain expertise in practical and theoretical aspects of human anatomy and physiology.
- Thorough knowledge of bodily functions and safety measures while practicing.
- Achieve self-discipline, improved awareness, focus, and concentration.
- Learn adequate skills to be a Yoga teacher along with equipping yourselves to handle personal problems, anger, frustration, and stress.
- Learn proper alignment principles, prevention of injury in poses, and ethical guidelines for Yoga trainers.
- Learn to inculcate Yoga into your regular and busy schedules.
- Achieve the ability to integrate body, mind, and soul through various yoga techniques.
- Earn international certification, and teach Yoga anywhere in the world.
- Confidence to empower the society by spreading authentic knowledge of Yoga.
Salini P S
Dr.Anish S Ajayan
From the Blog
What is Yoga ?
Yoga is the science of right living and, as such, is intended to be incorporated in daily life. It works on all aspects of the person: the physical, vital, mental, emotional, physic and spiritual.